Positive customer experience is an increasingly important ingredient for companies to win and retain customers. Customer engagement by Microsoft Dynamics helps companies deliver amazing customer experiences by building long-term customer relationships that are personalized, proactive, and predictive across marketing, sales, and service.
What is Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is our customer relationship management (CRM) business solution that enables companies to market smarter, sell effectively and productively, and care everywhere. We provide social insights, business intelligence, and productivity with One Microsoft solutions. And we deliver Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the cloud, on-premises, or with a hybrid combination.
What is CRM?
Customer relationship management—often called CRM, CRM system, or CRM software—is a business solution that helps companies improve marketing, sales, and service engagement with their customers to drive organizational efficiency, while helping to improve customer experience.
What can CRM do for my organization?
CRM can help reduce costs and increase profitability by organizing and automating business processes that nurture customer relationships and satisfaction across all interactions—marketing, sales, and customer service. CRM solutions can deliver return on investment (ROI) through marketing automation, customer service, and sales force automation.
We also offer mobile CRM apps and platforms that enable you to manage your customer relationships on your mobile devices, along with tools that integrate data and reporting from social media directly into your CRM application.
The top reasons organizations choose Microsoft Dynamics CRM to create world- class customer experiences include the following:
- Value – Microsoft Dynamics CRM is regarded by many customers and industry analysts as one of the best values in the industry.
- Familiarity – Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides you with a powerful set of CRM capabilities right within the natural and familiar Microsoft Outlook client.
- Choice – . Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers a choice of on-premises, on-demand, and partner-hosted solutions based on the same architecture and code base so you can select the best model for your organization.
- Cloud – You have peace of mind knowing that Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online is supported by a 99.9% uptime financially backed service level agreement.
- Flexibility – Microsoft Dynamics CRM can be easily customized to support your changing needs. Extend Microsoft Dynamics CRM beyond customer management to manage other critical relationships with partners, suppliers, contractors, assets, and other key elements.
- Global – Microsoft Dynamics CRM is used by customers globally in over 82 countries, is available in over 41 languages, and provides full multi-currency and multi-language support.
- Partners – Thousands of partners in over 82 countries sell, service, and support Microsoft Dynamics CRM. With their unique expertise and skills, these leading partners are a huge asset for your CRM project.
- Solutions – We provide a range of solutions integrated over the familiar Microsoft interface for your CRM project, so you can maximize your investment and increase your productivity
CRM – Customer Service
Offer superior customer service and increase capacity to handle requests, without adding employees. Microsoft CRM Customer Service helps your service representatives track customer requests, manage support issues from initial contact through successful resolution, and provide customers with the consistent, efficient service that ensures satisfaction:
- Ensure efficient customer service processes
- Create a shared knowledgebase of support information
- Automate service scheduling
- Improve customer satisfaction with timely delivery of accurate services.
- Keep customers informed by setting initial expectations and keeping them apprised of scheduling updates if circumstances change.
- Adjust resource assignments in real time to meet high priority requests.
CRM – Marketing
Make your marketing team more effective with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Microsoft CRM includes tools to help identify, execute and replicate effective marketing initiatives across multiple sales channels.
The Marketing Automation Module helps your marketing team to assign, schedule and track marketing campaign activities and measure campaign performance. The combined sales, marketing and customer service tools allow your business to work with one up-to-date set of customer data, therefore appearing professional, organized and informed when speaking to your customers
Microsoft CRM’s Marketing Automation Module allows your marketing team to:
- Contact the best customers with targeted promotions and email communications
- Set up and run quick sales campaigns with the minimum of effort
- Run large, complex campaigns more easily through one interface
- Simplify cross-department campaigns run in conjunction with the sales team
- Send bulk e-mail messages and track all responses
CRM – Sales
Accessible from Microsoft Outlook and the web, Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Sales helps sales people manage leads and opportunities, measure and forecast sales activity, efficiently track customer communications, and automate stages in the sales process – ensuring a shorter sales cycle, higher close rates, and improved customer retention.
- Increase sales success
- Manage work more easily
- Understand customer needs
- Improve sales qualification
- Build better relationships
- Work away from the office
- Share information