Microsoft Dynamics AX is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution that is simple to learn and use so you can deliver value faster, take advantage of business opportunities, and drive user involvement and innovation across the organization.
Microsoft Dynamics AX is an ERP system for mid-size to large enterprises. It is the most robust, scalable, and functionally rich enterprise resource planning system in the Microsoft Dynamics family of products.
AX for Distribution
Microsoft Dynamics AX connects your people, operations, and partners with a single solution to help you manage global complexity and make the most of your opportunities. You can streamline business processes across the extended supply chain with unified natural models that deliver operational visibility. Microsoft Dynamics AX supports rapidly changing conditions in a demand-driven environment using easy-to-implement workflows. You can use self-service business intelligence to improve demand planning and respond to unique customer requests.
AX for Manufacturing
Microsoft Dynamics AX helps manufacturers increase visibility and improve business operations, driving higher margins, greater productivity, and reduced costs.
With Microsoft Dynamics AX you can:
- Manage Make to order, make to stock and other production processes
- Production order management
- Bill of materials (BOM) management
- Manage Routing process
- Manage multi-level formulas and recipes, co-products and by-products
- Production tracking and reporting
- Forecast scheduling
- Master planning
- Cost tracking
- Shop Floor Management
AX for Services
Services organizations face a widening array of challenges today including global expansion, growing regulatory and compliance requirements, added business risk, and changing workforce demographics. Clients also expect greater visibility into their service providers’ processes and tighter teamwork between organizations. Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 helps services organizations address these challenges with a powerful enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution designed to strengthen service operations and performance management capabilities.
Key Product Highlights for Services Organizations:
- Build and strengthen client relationships through client, prospect, sales management, sales force and marketing automation, lead and opportunity management, and case management
- Create project quotations that can easily be converted into projects when approved
- Use project management and accounting to plan, create, manage, control and complete projects for your organization including time and materials, fixed price and internal projects
- Create and manage project contracts
- Measure utilization rates by comparing actual hours to budgeted hours
- Manage projects with forecast (hour, expense, item, fee, on-account) and budgets
- Streamline service operations with service agreements, service orders, service subscriptions and repair management
AX for Public Sector
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 helps you manage finances, procurement, human resources, citizen relationships, funds and grants and service delivery – all with a low total cost of ownership and fast time to value.
Key Product Highlights for Public Sector Organizations:
- Enforce legal appropriation compliance and allow lower-level departmental budgets with multiple, variable and hierarchical level budgetary controls
- Help improve citizen services through customer relationship and case management capabilities
- Manage initiatives with multiyear grant and project accounting
- Manage projects and grants
- Use procurement and sourcing to facilitate direct and indirect procurement of goods and services
- Help vendors operate more efficiently by enabling them to perform a variety of tasks online, such as updating profile data, requesting additional users, submitting invoices and reviewing payments
- Take advantage of audit workbench to define policies and automate the auditing process in public sector