SALES COORDINATOR – January 2015 – present
Responsible for supporting the company Sales Team and ensuring that they have the tools, support and resources needed to set them apart from the competition.
- Managing all the sales related activity of the company.
- Handling a high volume of customer enquiries whilst providing a high quality of service to each caller.
- Writing up accurate and grammatically correct sales correspondence.
- Tracking sales orders to ensure that they are scheduled and sent out on time.
- Effectively communicating with customers in a professional and friendly manner.
- Ordering and ensuring the delivery of goods to customers.
- Supporting the field sales team.
- Ensuring that staff uniforms and personal appearance are always clean and professional.
- Carrying out administrative tasks such as data input, processing information, completing paperwork and filing documents.
- Organising sales promotional campaigns.
- Contacting potential customers to arrange appointments.
- Speaking with customers using clear and professional language.
- Resolving any sales related issues with customers.
- Completing the administrative needs of the Sales Department.
- Making follow-up calls to confirm sakes orders or delivery dates.
- Responding to sales queries via phone, e-mail and in writing.
- Accurately analyzing and assessing statistical data.