- Understand the local market and strive to secure new customers and build a prospect database.
- Be comfortable with solid and prompt communication ability including diligence in following-up on requests
- Build and maintain effective referral relationships to maximize referral opportunities
- Deliver effective sales presentations, including the drafting of proposals for customers, & periodic business reviews to management.
- An excellent team player, proactive and knows when and how to take initiative.
- Ability to join our group immediately.
- Visa should be transferable without any ban
- Respond to incoming Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in a professional and creative manner.
- Understand a prospect’s business needs and work with the expert teams to develop a tailored Software solutions.
- Represent Hicoms at industry events, including round tables, speaking forums and new business events
The candidate must have very strong communication skills, strong determination and can perform their sales target independently.
Must be able to provide demonstrable experience in the following:
Extensive experience in indoor/outdoor sales
Experience with tenders and or winning complex new business deals
Planning, organizing, and ability to balance multiple demands
Goal oriented and driven to exceed demanding challenges
Market awareness and understanding of the challenges of customers and competitors
- Tenacious & creative sales approach
- Driven and motivated by results
- Passionate about performance marketing
- Strong presenter and negotiator
- Excellent written skills
- Organised with good attention to detail
- A self-starter who can spot new opportunities
- Able to work as part of wide and varied team
- Valid UAE Driving License is mandatory and current location should be Abu Dhabi.